1986 Azimut 95 ft Motor Yacht
This beautiful Azimut had an extensive refit by Port Townsend Marine in 2006, which took the better part of a year and cost approximately two million dollars.
The refit included:
- New CAT 3412 engines
- New ZF transmissions and all controls
- 9′ hull extension
- Additional 1000 gallon fuel tank
- Additional third 16KW generator
- New rear decks and upper deck area
- 2,500 lbs all directional remote wireless controlled davit
- Spectacular enclosed sky lounge
This yacht was completely refitted to the wishes of an experienced Alaskan cruiser. This yacht provides multiple systems for safety and ease of operation.
If you are planning extended cruising… you have found your yacht!